- How do you make a function reentrant?
- What does the stack frame look like during a function call?
- What are the different types of variables? local, global, static, register, pointer
- Write some code to determine the endian-ness of a machine.
- Design a file system for a scratchpad memory.
The final question at the end was something like "what are your career goals for the next five years?" which had the goal of figuring out if I really wanted to be an engineer or if I was just a researcher in disguise.
Unfortunately, I found out at the end of the interview that it was for a group in the Boise office. I do not have anything against Boise, but I would like to raise my children in a non-LDS dominated culture. I had indicated to the recruiters at the career fairs that I wanted to interview for the Santa Clara office for that reason. Oh well.