Monday, September 18, 2006

Fantasy Sports

Both my family and my wife's family plays fantasy sports. My family just does ESPN's tournament challenge, but my wife's family does that and Yahoo fantasy baseball and Yahoo fantasy football (we might be switching to Yahoo's tournament challenge thing this year as well).

My family is fiercely competitive with the Tournament Challenge and it is a lot of fun. My wife's family is also competitive, but the dynamics are different. Some people have learned to play the games really well. Others do not really even try at all but still want to do well. Others seem to do poorly no matter what happens or who helps. The problem is that it is difficult to satisfy all three classes of people.

In other news, it looks like Google's calendar code automatically shortens the days of the week. I wonder if they just recently fixed this last week or if I just had not noticed it.

No comments: